Available for Teleseminars, Webinars, and Interviews
As a leading authority on Life Change, Di shares her considerable business & life experiences through seminars, speaking engagements, and private mentoring. She’s appeared on television and radio in Australia and US as well as various online venues.
Diana welcomes invitations to be interviewed or participate in joint teleseminars, webinars, and online YouTube programs.
Contact Di now to book her for your next interview or event!
Or continue reading to learn more about how Diana Todd-Banks can benefit your audience.
Here are the topics which Di currently presents:
Her Most Popular Topics:
- Diana’s Signature Talk: From Tragedy To Triumph – A Personal Story of Hiccups, Hurdles and Highs
- What’s Holding You Back From … ?
- Creative Networking For Your Business – Without Social Media
- Fear is a Gift in Disguise – Life Changing Keys to Overcoming Fear
- Your Internal Chatter & Inner Critic – How to Tame It and Make It a Positive Voice
- How To Decide What To Do Next In Life
She Also Speaks About:
- Thinking Big is a Vital Part of Life
- How To Develop Your Creativity – (everyone is born with it)
- Understanding & Developing Those Hidden Tools of Gut & Intuition
- Change Is an Exciting Opportunity – How To Deal With It Effectively!
- Coping With Transitions in Life
- A Creative Exploration: Daring To Dream Your Future
- Possibility Thinking – Brainstorming – Mind Storming
- Mental Rehearsal and Theatre of the Mind, Vital for Goal Achievement
- Understanding Wellness
- A Life Make Over
- What’s Gone Wrong With Eating Today?
- Why These Hollywood ‘Pearls’ Are Fuel for Your Future
- How to Pack Up The Home of a Loved One, & Other End of Life Matters
Di has been a:
- Feature Columnist & Journalist
- Accredited Public Relations Practitioner
- Event & Conference Organizer
- Executive Director of an international Chamber Commerce
- International Marketing Consultant
- US Food & Wine Importer
- Classical Guitarist
- & Teacher
Here’s a snap shot of Di’s background:
- 48 years business experience
- 5 deaths: packed their possessions
- 2 ½ husbands
- 19 different occupations
- 8 different companies in
- 3 different countries all of which created
- 50 physical moves
- But then
- 15 years ago her life stopped!
Prior to all that Di was a lost soul that floundered around with no direction until the words of the then popular song, ‘Is that all there is?’ sung by Peggy Lee, resonated with her soul, her gut, and her emotions. She took a step into the unknown and that changed her life … dramatically.
Invite Diana Todd-Banks to speak at your next meeting or conference!
Di presents inspirational, motivational and self-Improvement topics about change. She focuses on how to renew or re-shape your life & move forward with far a greater zest for living.